NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome big_guido1983 as the new owner of Buffalo!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
11/23/2016 1:08 pm
big_guido1983 has just joined the league as the owner of Buffalo. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome big_guido1983 as the new owner of Buffalo!

By Mr.Krazy
11/23/2016 3:00 pm
Welcome Big_Guido!

By big_guido1983
11/23/2016 7:36 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Welcome Big_Guido!

Thank you sir! It should be interesting being able to test things here that might help me better in 75 and 74. Maybe I'll finally figure out how to beat Bryson with what I learn from here lol

By punisher
11/24/2016 3:24 pm
big_guido1983 wrote:
Maybe I'll finally figure out how to beat Bryson with what I learn from here lol

Nah Bryson will still beat you.

By big_guido1983
11/25/2016 11:25 am
punisher wrote:
big_guido1983 wrote:
Maybe I'll finally figure out how to beat Bryson with what I learn from here lol

Nah Bryson will still beat you.

Well at least I don't have that problem with you cause I've dominated matchups against you.

By punisher
11/26/2016 6:59 pm
big_guido1983 wrote:

Well at least I don't have that problem with you cause I've dominated matchups against you.

seriously???

i say he is still going beat you and you come back with you have dominated me which really you failed at because many people have beaten me and they have dominated me in the process.

Now if you start beating Bryson or dominating him like you supposely do with me then that would be better to hang your hat on or be prideful that you have been able to do that.

i am pretty sure that people arent going to hang their hat or be prideful on the fact they can beat me or dominate me.

By Mr.Krazy
11/27/2016 2:18 pm
punisher wrote:
big_guido1983 wrote:

seriously???

i say he is still going beat you and you come back with you have dominated me which really you failed at because many people have beaten me and they have dominated me in the process.

Now if you start beating Bryson or dominating him like you supposely do with me then that would be better to hang your hat on or be prideful that you have been able to do that.

i am pretty sure that people arent going to hang their hat or be prideful on the fact they can beat me or dominate me.

They don't have to be prideful because we all know you hardly try, or don't know how to properly gameplan/draft/set positions correctly, etc.

By punisher
11/27/2016 4:49 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:

They don't have to be prideful because we all know you hardly try, or don't know how to properly gameplan/draft/set positions correctly, etc.

considering another person doesnt understand what i am saying here is what i am saying.

Like in college football if a team were to schedule Alabama and Alabama A&M

they would be more proud the fact they beat Alabama than Alabama A&M

Like in NFL if a team were to play New England and Cleveland

They would be more proud the fact they beat New England than Cleveland.

So to Mr Krazy and big guido Alabama and New England would be beating like a person of Bryson Caliber (setherick lellow2011 , wareagle , morbid , gustoon , blackflys , etc. ) awhile beating Alabama A&m and Cleveland would be beating like a person of punisher caliber (roll tide , people who arent in class of Bryson Caliber )

And to me i would be proud/boast/pumped up/etc. beating someone like bryson , lellow,wareagle , morbid , gustoon , blackflys , setherick than beating someone who might respresent or would be like beating Alabama A&M or cleveland.

By big_guido1983
11/27/2016 5:03 pm
punisher wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:

considering another person doesnt understand what i am saying here is what i am saying.

Like in college football if a team were to schedule Alabama and Alabama A&M

they would be more proud the fact they beat Alabama than Alabama A&M

Like in NFL if a team were to play New England and Cleveland

They would be more proud the fact they beat New England than Cleveland.

So to Mr Krazy and big guido Alabama and New England would be beating like a person of Bryson Caliber (setherick lellow2011 , wareagle , morbid , gustoon , blackflys , etc. ) awhile beating Alabama A&m and Cleveland would be beating like a person of punisher caliber (roll tide , people who arent in class of Bryson Caliber )

And to me i would be proud/boast/pumped up/etc. beating someone like bryson , lellow,wareagle , morbid , gustoon , blackflys , setherick than beating someone who might respresent or would be like beating Alabama A&M or cleveland.

Punisher you're the one who doesn't seem to get it. Your comment about me not beating Bryson was you taking a shot at me. Therefore my reply to you was taking a shot right back at you. So if you can't take it don't dish it.

By jsid
11/28/2016 1:50 am