NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Week 3 Discussion

By oukjweather
9/16/2013 6:42 am
I get lucky on offense in the first half and my Defense held its own for 3 quarters. After that things fell apart. I give up 2 scoring drives. Meanwhile my offense keeps giving it to the other team for much of the game. Late in the fourth quarter my offense manages to connect without giving it to the other team and score a touchdown to tie it up. Naturally however I give it right back with another turnover in over time which Denver capitalizes on.

gg jdavidbakr
Last edited at 9/16/2013 6:42 am

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/16/2013 7:02 am
GG, oukj,

We couldn't get anything going in the first half. That was a sloppy game on both sides, lots of turnovers. Even a double turnover, we intercept and fumble it back on the same play. But we finally got some momentum to end the game, like you said though you marched right down the field and scored the tying TD. When you won the OT toss I thought it might be over, but the turnovers continued and we found ourselves in the place to win the game.

By Firefly
9/16/2013 5:18 pm
We lost a tough to NED last week, but rebound with an up-and-down but ultimately victorious effort against Dallas, featuring a hideous pick-six by the Cowboy QB and yet more drops by our WRs.

And our superstar guard is injured. Again.