NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Playoff Picture

By Tecra031
10/15/2013 8:23 am
While I am pretty sure I am out of the playoffs at this point, is there any way in the future we can see how the teams on bubble stack up as we head into the back half of the season and showing when they are out of the playoff picture? I was 7-4 before losing 3 straight, playing all my starters in hopes of a playoff birth. I knew the division was out of reach with Miami comfortably ahead, but the wild card was still a chance. At a certain point, owners need to make a decision if they are going to start playing some backups/bench players to develop them for the future with actual game experience.

Re: Playoff Picture

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/15/2013 8:52 am
Tecra031 wrote:
While I am pretty sure I am out of the playoffs at this point, is there any way in the future we can see how the teams on bubble stack up as we head into the back half of the season and showing when they are out of the playoff picture? I was 7-4 before losing 3 straight, playing all my starters in hopes of a playoff birth. I knew the division was out of reach with Miami comfortably ahead, but the wild card was still a chance. At a certain point, owners need to make a decision if they are going to start playing some backups/bench players to develop them for the future with actual game experience.

I would like to build some sort of playoff picture page that shows the teams "in the hunt" and/or show a "eliminated" status on the standings maybe starting in the third quarter of the season.

Re: Playoff Picture

By Tecra031
10/15/2013 9:07 am
That would be great