NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Bug Box

Too much QB talent in drafts

By Mr.Krazy
1/23/2016 1:26 am
The last 3 drafts, there have at least been 4 QB's with a future rating of 80+ and at least 7 with 70+.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but I think there are too much high tier Quarterback's being generated. In my opinion, there should be no more than 5 Quarterbacks with a future value of 70+.

Maybe the probability for high quality Quarterback's should be lowered slightly

Re: Too much QB talent in drafts

By WarEagle
1/23/2016 9:14 am
I do not agree.

I'm in plenty of leagues, and I think it is cyclical. Some drafts there are a bunch, some drafts there are not.

Same with every other position it seems to me.

By Mr.Krazy
1/23/2016 1:00 pm
Maybe its just because i'm only in 3 leagues haha.

i dont know if all of the other leagues have rolled over to the new version, it just kinda seems random, and i don't find it to enjoyable to have multiple seasons with 7 quarterbacks with 70+ in potential.
Last edited at 1/23/2016 1:00 pm

By adamsneeka
1/25/2016 8:29 am
I disagree, in my 8 leagues there is only one that I'd say the QB's were high I think this may be a chance occurrence. but still worth keeping an eye on

By Gustoon
1/27/2016 3:30 am
The amount of times I've seen so-called talented QBs go in round 1 and end up being busts or mediocre at best.... you have to factor in boom or bust. Arguably QB is still the most valuable position so the need for 'enough' of them is warranted I feel.