NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - Beta Chat

New gameplanning interface

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/17/2016 9:00 am
I just released an update to the gameplanning interface in MFN-1 for the play selection (offensive plays, defensive plays, scout offense, scout defense). You can now select the number of games back to scout, filter the list by the number of times the play was used, and choose whether to sort by number of times called, average per play, or your team's familiarity. You can scout your own team by looking at your own offensive plays as well, as the same information and filters are displayed there.

Let me know if you have any issues, if everything seems to be working well after a week or so I'll roll this into the general release.

Re: New gameplanning interface

By WarEagle
10/17/2016 5:24 pm
This is great.
Thanks!

Is there any chance you could add the run/pass numbers to our offense gameplanning screen?

Also, it would be great if we only had to change the number of games once and it would apply to the other screens as well until they were changed, and if that number of games was also used for the run/pass numbers.

Thanks again!

By CCSAHARA
10/18/2016 5:52 pm
I like it, a good new tool.

By setherick
10/18/2016 9:06 pm
I'm loving this. It typically takes me 30 minutes to scout two games worth of data on an opponent. This lets me do it in 3.

By lellow2011
10/19/2016 3:01 am
Not sure if it's related but my entire gameplan on both sides of the ball got reset. Pretty annoying tbh.

By Black Adder
10/19/2016 3:43 am
Yes annoyed too, big game against NYJ and I somehow only had 5 offensive plays ticked and only 14 ticked to call on Defence.

Also my depth chart got changed too.

Tough to beat the Jets with only a Offensive GP of 5 available plays,I wonder how many they had?
Last edited at 10/19/2016 4:11 am

By Tecra031
10/19/2016 5:27 am
Black Adder wrote:
Yes annoyed too, big game against NYJ and I somehow only had 5 offensive plays ticked and only 14 ticked to call on Defence.

Also my depth chart got changed too.

Tough to beat the Jets with only a Offensive GP of 5 available plays,I wonder how many they had?

I had 40 plays checked off on offense and 30 on D, but it wasn't my offense or defense. Same as lellow, my offense and defense got completely reset.

By setherick
10/19/2016 6:05 am
My offensive plan got wrecked. No wonder I couldn't run the ball the past two games.

By Wolfpack
10/19/2016 8:40 am
My gameplan was also reset.

By JCSwishMan33
10/19/2016 9:09 am
Also just checked... 0 play checked on Offense, 10 plays checked on Defense after my latest game.

I just did the "Load Recommended" for Gameplanning... Many, many more plays checked on both sides. So something reset the logic.
Last edited at 10/19/2016 9:11 am