NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

League

By Firefly
9/07/2013 8:02 am
*** happened? Did the league truly fill up from one day to the next or am I in the wrong one?

Re: League

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/07/2013 8:11 am
Firefly wrote:
*** happened? Did the league truly fill up from one day to the next or am I in the wrong one?

Haha, we had an influx of users after the operationsports.com interview. Not only this league, but MFN-5 filled up (I think there's one team remaining) and right now I believe there are just 3 spots left in MFN-6 before it will reach the 50% threshold to start.

Welcome to all the new players here in MFN-1, by the way!

By Firefly
9/07/2013 8:15 am
Ohhhhh! I'll have to check it out. Welcome, guys!

By nero
9/07/2013 8:58 am
Indeed...welcome aboard!

By Phinsfan
9/13/2013 11:30 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Firefly wrote:

Haha, we had an influx of users after the operationsports.com interview. Not only this league, but MFN-5 filled up (I think there's one team remaining) and right now I believe there are just 3 spots left in MFN-6 before it will reach the 50% threshold to start.

Welcome to all the new players here in MFN-1, by the way!

is there a link to the op sports interview? I had been busy of late and hadn't checked in here so out of the loop. that's great that the league filled up.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/13/2013 11:35 am
http://www.operationsports.com/features/1687/interview-with-myfootballnowcom-founder-jon-baker/

By Phinsfan
9/13/2013 10:07 pm

thanks, nice read. must have pushed some league fill up which is nice. hope we can maintain all the leagues.

Welcome to those of you that are new to the game and the MFN-1 league. This is a fun game and I personally truely enjoy it. I wish Real Life didn't get into the way of my play so much lol.