NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Detroit and San Diego

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/18/2016 11:05 am
Detroit sends:
Benjamin Barker (WLB)
2030 Round 2

San Diego sends:
2029 Round 3 Selection 16 (San Diego)
2029 Round 3 Selection 12 (Indianapolis)
2029 Round 3 Selection 1 (Tampa Bay)
2029 Round 4 Selection 1 (Tampa Bay)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Detroit and San Diego

By setherick
9/18/2016 11:23 am
Sources close to Detroit's front office say that the team will take Gerald Holden with the first pick in the third round. Holden's accuracy issues have been much discussed as well as his lack of maturity. His potential to blossom into a first round talent is too much for Detroit to pass up.

EDIT: Ignore these rumors. I'm still going through my board versus my roster. QB may not be my pick with 3.1
Last edited at 9/18/2016 3:39 pm

By raymattison21
9/19/2016 10:55 am
setherick wrote:
Sources close to Detroit's front office say that the team will take Gerald Holden with the first pick in the third round. Holden's accuracy issues have been much discussed as well as his lack of maturity. His potential to blossom into a first round talent is too much for Detroit to pass up.

EDIT: Ignore these rumors. I'm still going through my board versus my roster. QB may not be my pick with 3.1

Oakland snatched him up. Ever since first rounder Doss busted 6 seasons ago they tried two similar projects. Both not living up to potential, but New Orleans was big on this guy and believes Holden could break that pattern. Good luck !

By setherick
9/19/2016 11:27 am
raymattison21 wrote:
setherick wrote:

Good grab! It was a tough choice between him and the DE I selected. I had to go DL first tho since I have a starting QB that is up to the task.

Oakland snatched him up. Ever since first rounder Doss busted 6 seasons ago they tried two similar projects. Both not living up to potential, but New Orleans was big on this guy and believes Holden could break that pattern. Good luck !

By setherick
9/19/2016 6:24 pm
Also, I managed to grab my second favorite QB left with my last pick in the fourth after shoring up my DL, OL, and secondary. It was a good day for me.