NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Contract offers

By ZootMurph
9/18/2013 6:09 am
I made 6 or 7 contract offers for this sim, and none are shown to be accepted, declined, or even pending. Can you check into that for me? Do I have to make contract offers only on midweeks, and not game days?

Re: Contract offers

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/18/2013 6:54 am
ZootMurph wrote:
I made 6 or 7 contract offers for this sim, and none are shown to be accepted, declined, or even pending. Can you check into that for me? Do I have to make contract offers only on midweeks, and not game days?

No, you can make the offers on a game stage, in fact you can see in the transaction log that I did some renegotiation offers on the game 3 stage. I see 6 that went on the midweek sim, those aren't who you're referring to, right?

Go ahead and do it again, and maybe double-check to make sure they are in your pending offers list. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have been processed unless for some reason they didn't get saved correctly.

By ZootMurph
9/18/2013 7:55 am
I did double check that they were in my pending list, so I didn't offer the same guy twice. I sorted my team first by future rating, then by contract years, so I could see my best players in the last year of their contracts. I only do a few at a time so I can see where I am at cap wise after them... rather than doing all at once.

I will do some this sim, and some more in the next game sim, and see what happens.

By ZootMurph
9/19/2013 6:54 am
JDB, all those contract offers that I made in the game sim yesterday showed up as rejected today... they weren't showing yesterday, as I'm sure you know because you looked at it.

As I said, I had definitely made those contract offers :)

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/19/2013 7:17 am
ZootMurph wrote:
JDB, all those contract offers that I made in the game sim yesterday showed up as rejected today... they weren't showing yesterday, as I'm sure you know because you looked at it.

As I said, I had definitely made those contract offers :)

Yes, there were a few buggy things about yesterday's sim - but they have been resolved.

By ZootMurph
9/19/2013 8:26 am
Great! Glad you found the problems and resolved them :)