NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Coaches Progress

By ZootMurph
9/18/2013 6:33 am
In the coaches progress, you can see how he is progressing with every possible coaching position... I would like to be able to choose which ones to look at, rather than having all of them there. Because many overlap, you can't see how the coach is progressing in the one that matters to you.

So, being able to choose the position(s) progress you want to see will make it a lot easier to follow, as you can choose just one or a few, and if they overlap, you can narrow it down and look at one specific rating progress at a time.

Re: Coaches Progress

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/18/2013 6:56 am
ZootMurph wrote:
In the coaches progress, you can see how he is progressing with every possible coaching position... I would like to be able to choose which ones to look at, rather than having all of them there. Because many overlap, you can't see how the coach is progressing in the one that matters to you.

So, being able to choose the position(s) progress you want to see will make it a lot easier to follow, as you can choose just one or a few, and if they overlap, you can narrow it down and look at one specific rating progress at a time.

I can add that to the road map - in the mean time, if you hover over the label at the bottom it does kind of highlight the line.