NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 5 discussion

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/20/2013 6:31 am
GG, jme - I didn't think we would pull that one off for a while. We kept on our trend of giving the ball away deep in our territory. But we managed to get it together in the second half and sealed it with a near-pick-6 of our own.

Re: Week 5 discussion

By ZootMurph
9/20/2013 6:38 am
GG, Washington.

Our offense continues to amaze me. Our backup QB, playing because our starter is injured, may have played himself into the starting job. 563 yards and 48 points is a good day, even with 3 INT.

By nero
9/20/2013 6:57 am
After finding a couple of weird bits in my gameplan we settled in and played some quality Miami football controlling the ball and the line of scrimmage. We held the hallowed Michael Davies completely in check and the offense played some mistake-free if not unexciting football but we were in command from start to finish which is what I like to see in my team.

Morales continues his stellar play at RB with Lollis providing us a starting quality backup to spell him.

Rookie CB Jerry Lemaster continues to develop like a bat out of **** and today he added 2 INTs to bring his season total to 3 which is fantastic since we didn't expect him to move into the starting lineup until late in the season but his play has been outstanding. With him and Schluter we're going to be able to bring more pressure and not need to double on the outside at all which my favorite scheme to play.

GG Cincy

By Firefly
9/20/2013 12:21 pm
Cleveland had 7 fumbles, but recovered 6 of them including three in their only TD drive of the day, but despite losing the TO battle at -2 we still managed to hold on for the win.

By outlawedz
9/22/2013 9:51 am
Ind survives a tough game, winning 16-10 and going to 4-1. Strong start for the team.

By Phinsfan
9/22/2013 8:57 pm
Ouch, Simon tosses 4 INTs and we lose to KC. That is a back to back loss to division teams which really hurts. With Simon having a bad game we are considering bringing in the Rookie Nicholas Norris at some point just don't know if it will be this week. We figured Simon would be better with his experience and familiarity with the game plan, but after winning 3 straight then losing 2 we may be making a change soon.

GG oukjweather
Last edited at 9/22/2013 8:58 pm