NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 7 Stats

By Tecra031
9/25/2013 7:46 am
I noticed that in the NJY/BUF game, the game ending rushing stats for both teams did not post correctly to the final stats. Also, several running plays on both sides were not recorded in the stat lines during the game. For example, BUF RB broke a long TD run in the 1st quarter, which he never got credit for. Can you take a look at the game/stats and figure out why that happened?

Re: Week 7 Stats

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/25/2013 8:36 am
Can you post the play(s) in question? I see a punt return for a TD, but I don't see any long TD runs in the game log, the other two TD's appear to be passes.

By Tecra031
9/25/2013 8:51 am
Nevermind...i confused the punt return for a rush...was still half asleep when i watched the game. The other runs were my backup rb. Sorry for the confusion.

By nero
9/25/2013 9:30 am
Tecra031 wrote:
Nevermind...i confused the punt return for a rush...was still half asleep when i watched the game. The other runs were my backup rb. Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry Jon, but I warned you that he's braindead ;)

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/25/2013 9:32 am
nero wrote:

Runs in the family, I see.

By nero
9/25/2013 9:36 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
nero wrote:

Runs in the family, I see.

I just noticed that you managed to keep me off your schedule this year...tired of me ruining your playoff runs?