NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Poll: Draft obfuscation part 2

After the results of the previous poll, I wanted to drill in on the following:

Obfuscate everything except static attributes, AND make rookie camp movement more significant
Only make rookie camp movement more significant
Remove obfuscation completely and go back to the way it was
Only obfuscate everything except static attributes

Re: Poll: Draft obfuscation part 2

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/08/2017 8:31 am
If I made the decision today I would choose to obfuscated only non-static attributes + make rookie TC movement more significant. Please vote and feel free to discuss.

By Tecra031
8/08/2017 5:42 pm
Why isn't the option that most people voted for in Poll 1 an option now? (Get rid of the obfuscation, but make rookies first camp movement more significant). Kind of weird to me that the most voted for option was removed from the equation. Basically negates Poll 1 to me.

By $B$Dog$
8/08/2017 5:51 pm
Tecra031 wrote:
Why isn't the option that most people voted for in Poll 1 an option now? (Get rid of the obfuscation, but make rookies first camp movement more significant). Kind of weird to me that the most voted for option was removed from the equation. Basically negates Poll 1 to me.

I believe that is the second option.

By ibblacklavender02
8/08/2017 7:50 pm
I think the rookie TC movement should be more significant for later round draft picks only.....Not sure how hard it is but It could happen during year 2 not 1 as most late round picks tend to develop slowly.

By Davesgang
8/08/2017 11:09 pm
I am voting for option one.
I'd like to see a little variation in static bars. Just because they combined at speed and strength doesn't mean they wont gain or lose some.

Also rookie development should be big and also take place over two or three seasons. Have big future scores swings that might never come true.