NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Injuries

By ZootMurph
10/07/2013 10:22 am
I'm seeing a LOT of injuries again... Is it just my team, or are others seeing many injuries happening as well?

If it's just my team, I'll have to reduce my fatigue number. My biggest problem is, once you have many injured players, it's a downward spiral... If you play injured guys, there is a higher chance for more to happen to them. If the injury level is high, it's hard to field a full team at some point :)

Re: Injuries

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/07/2013 10:34 am
ZootMurph wrote:
I'm seeing a LOT of injuries again... Is it just my team, or are others seeing many injuries happening as well?

If it's just my team, I'll have to reduce my fatigue number. My biggest problem is, once you have many injured players, it's a downward spiral... If you play injured guys, there is a higher chance for more to happen to them. If the injury level is high, it's hard to field a full team at some point :)

I'm feeling the opposite, I'm getting no injuries. I had all my DT's fall early in the season but they're all healthy now.

By oukjweather
10/07/2013 10:43 am
I had a number of significant injuries earlier in the season, but my teams seems to be on the mend. Haven't had any significant new ones in a couple games now.

By ZootMurph
10/07/2013 1:07 pm
Well then it must be my fatigue factor. I have it set at 50... I'll drop it down a little and hope that helps.