NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

UPDATE 10/10

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/10/2013 9:05 pm
Just pushed an update to Beta in time for tomorrow's games:

* Fixed the issue where the scoring summary shows the offensive team when there is a defensive score. (Will apply to new games starting tomorrow, but is not retroactive). I also back-ported this patch to version 0.1.

* Removed the possibility for a defender to get knock-down credit if they are not close enough to the ball. (I hope. Let me know if you still see any plays where this happens.)

* Added some additional verbiage to incomplete passes that get drop stats - instead of just saying "pass dropped by ... " it now may include one of the following explanations: just out of reach, too high, or behind the receiver.

Re: UPDATE 10/10

By Firefly
10/14/2013 9:33 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Just pushed an update to Beta in time for tomorrow's games:

* Fixed the issue where the scoring summary shows the offensive team when there is a defensive score. (Will apply to new games starting tomorrow, but is not retroactive). I also back-ported this patch to version 0.1.

* Removed the possibility for a defender to get knock-down credit if they are not close enough to the ball. (I hope. Let me know if you still see any plays where this happens.)

* Added some additional verbiage to incomplete passes that get drop stats - instead of just saying "pass dropped by ... " it now may include one of the following explanations: just out of reach, too high, or behind the receiver.

I didn't see any of the latter, but that's cool