NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome MasonBronos as the new owner of Green Bay!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
2/06/2018 11:47 am
MasonBronos has just joined the league as the owner of Green Bay. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome MasonBronos as the new owner of Green Bay!

By MasonBronos
2/06/2018 11:49 am
Man I got screwed with this team

By raymattison21
2/06/2018 1:41 pm
You have a lot of picks ...119 millions worth for this year's draft alone. And decent set of core players . I figured it the ultimate rebuild possibility/ situation . Next this year and next year you could add ten players all picked before 2.15.

War kept trading for picks hoping the draft would get better. .....be more safe. But I don't understand why you would think he left the team in bad shape.

Do you want to trade any of those picks ?

By punisher
2/06/2018 2:45 pm
raymattison21 wrote:

War kept trading for picks hoping the draft would get better. .....be more safe. But I don't understand why you would think he left the team in bad shape.

i think it is because of this = https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/forums/4/1513?page=1#9113

and on top of that he doesnt have a OC is why he is trying to bring up a storm about he left the team in a bad shape.

raymattison21 wrote:

dont tell him to do that or else he might just do that.

By raymattison21
2/06/2018 3:12 pm
punisher wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:

i think it is because of this = https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/forums/4/1513?page=1#9113

and on top of that he doesnt have a OC is why he is trying to bring up a storm about he left the team in a bad shape.

raymattison21 wrote:

dont tell him to do that or else he might just do that.

I am pretty sure That's an AI contract . Nothing to do with wareagle. And as for coaches they matter but I let all of mine walk with the intention of letting the ai do the work cause it's not worth the manual effort( in my case ) .

And the trade was an open offer with intent of picking up young talent cause locking in players to a reneg. At year five will be key getting a cheap talented competitive roster

By punisher
2/06/2018 5:41 pm
raymattison21 wrote:

I am pretty sure That's an AI contract . Nothing to do with wareagle. And as for coaches they matter but I let all of mine walk with the intention of letting the ai do the work cause it's not worth the manual effort( in my case ) .

well what i thought could fix this is if we had like a box we had to check where if we have it checked the computer wont do a contract that screws over the team or if we dont have it checked then the computer can sign players.

Or make it where if a person doesnt take over the team in reasonable time the computer signs players.
like for example if a person hasnt become a owner of a team for a week then the computer signs players.

By raymattison21
2/06/2018 10:10 pm
punisher wrote:
raymattison21 wrote:

well what i thought could fix this is if we had like a box we had to check where if we have it checked the computer wont do a contract that screws over the team or if we dont have it checked then the computer can sign players.

Or make it where if a person doesnt take over the team in reasonable time the computer signs players.
like for example if a person hasnt become a owner of a team for a week then the computer signs players.

All great ideas

I could be wrong but because he quit during fa 1 . ..the cpu s design is to make the team competitive by signing players. If not they could lose out on chances of getting better talent . FA would be over after a week ,. Still, not signing anyone might be better these days. But eventually a team would need to feild players and there is no doubt they will be overpaid.

The problem lies in what the cpu considers a viable contract. In terms of total salary , years and bonus. It not very favorable to the code and desired ratings of players to match scheme .

It will get there but a lot of options need to be tweaked before an AI team makes good contracts .

Really contracts should be reset once a new owner takes over a team. Or a warning that contracts you the ai have been put out.

Cause the coach contracts are way worse

By punisher
2/07/2018 9:40 pm
raymattison21 wrote:

It will get there but a lot of options need to be tweaked before an AI team makes good contracts .

decided to post the ideas of mine and yours = https://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/community/5/4153?page=1&x=MA93L8nS2f#26575

guess we will find out if they are good enough

By raymattison21
2/12/2018 5:59 pm
MasonBronos wrote:

No you hurt who ever is going to take over after you. Bright side you helped some other teams .

By punisher
2/12/2018 8:15 pm
raymattison21 wrote:
MasonBronos wrote:

No you hurt who ever is going to take over after you. Bright side you helped some other teams .

and thats why i have said when people trade that abandoned gets disabled because i would imagine no one will pick this team up now .