NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Progress

By Firefly
11/11/2013 10:45 am
I was thinking about what you wrote, JD, about looking at the progress bar before evaluating a trade, and I realized there's an important factor that's been left out: what if the player switched positions?

Maybe we should have that info in the progress screen as well?

Re: Progress

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
11/11/2013 10:49 am
Firefly wrote:
I was thinking about what you wrote, JD, about looking at the progress bar before evaluating a trade, and I realized there's an important factor that's been left out: what if the player switched positions?

Hm, interesting point - maybe a selection so you can switch the position that the progress graph displays?

By Firefly
11/11/2013 10:53 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Firefly wrote:

Hm, interesting point - maybe a selection so you can switch the position that the progress graph displays?

Even better!

By Firefly
11/11/2013 10:55 am
On second thought, bars will go down if they are not being used, so I don't know if that'll be as helpful as it seems at first sight

By ZootMurph
11/11/2013 7:03 pm
I would like to see this option for coaches. I hate seeing ALL their positions in progress. I'm only usually interested in one, or maybe two. But, if I want, I can cycle through them individually, and get a much better view. When they overlap, which is all the time, it's hard to see what is going where.

Being able to choose which position progress I'm looking at would really be great. Especially for the young coaches, which I prefer to hire.

By Firefly
11/14/2013 11:23 am
I'm thinking just a position change log in the player page should be more than enough, maybe right under the "contract" info

...which is already under player "transactions", so never mind... than again, I wouldn't mind something similar to the coaches progress screen! Speaking of which, there might be a bit of a visibility issue when two lines share the same history
Last edited at 11/14/2013 11:33 am