NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Wild Card

By Tecra031
1/02/2014 8:56 am
GG KC

I was sure you had the win locked up when it was 34-7 going into the 4th quarter and I already had thrown 3 INTs. I was pretty sure your D had my number. I wasn't prepared for my team to make a furious 4th quarter come back on the road to steal the win.

Re: Wild Card

By Firefly
1/02/2014 2:55 pm
Took a bit of a break and came back to find the Dolphins stomped us but we got past the Bengals in shoot-out. Tough game against Houston coming up.
Last edited at 1/02/2014 2:56 pm

By oukjweather
1/02/2014 3:00 pm
Tecra031 wrote:
GG KC

I was sure you had the win locked up when it was 34-7 going into the 4th quarter and I already had thrown 3 INTs. I was pretty sure your D had my number. I wasn't prepared for my team to make a furious 4th quarter come back on the road to steal the win.

GG Tecra031,

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, what a 4th qtr implosion by my team. Credit to your team though for staying in there and having some tenacity to it to continue fighting on. Going to have to study this one to see if I cant figure out how to keep my team playing at a high level through all 4 quarters.

By nero
1/05/2014 7:45 am
oukjweather wrote:
Tecra031 wrote:
GG KC

GG Tecra031,

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, what a 4th qtr implosion by my team. Credit to your team though for staying in there and having some tenacity to it to continue fighting on. Going to have to study this one to see if I cant figure out how to keep my team playing at a high level through all 4 quarters.

Wow....talk about real life imitating MFN :)