NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: This Loss was complete and utter garbage

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
1/07/2014 1:53 pm
nero wrote:
Because you know your team will always be playing from behind :P

So I need less "Elway" code and more "Marino" code, is that what you're saying?

By nero
1/07/2014 1:57 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
nero wrote:
Because you know your team will always be playing from behind :P

So I need less "Elway" code and more "Marino" code, is that what you're saying?

In all the years that I've known you, you've never shown difficulty in reading between the lines :)

By Firefly
1/07/2014 2:31 pm
Speaking of which, in recent weeks I attempted to take advantage of the gameplanning by quarters feature to only use certain defenses in the redzone.

First of all let me say that the plays are identified in different ways in the log and in the gamplanning screen, so it isn't easy to tell at first sight. However, after and in-depth look, it seems to me that what is labeled as "from your own goal line to the 25" is actually "from the opponents goal line to the 25".

1/07/2014 2:38 pm
Firefly wrote:
However, after and in-depth look, it seems to me that what is labeled as "from your own goal line to the 25" is actually "from the opponents goal line to the 25".

Oh, good catch. The labels on the graphical interface are based on the offensive direction and the text screens don't follow correctly for the defense.

1/07/2014 10:25 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
Firefly wrote:
However, after and in-depth look, it seems to me that what is labeled as "from your own goal line to the 25" is actually "from the opponents goal line to the 25".

Oh, good catch. The labels on the graphical interface are based on the offensive direction and the text screens don't follow correctly for the defense.

This has been fixed for all leagues.