NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

2016 Week 8

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
2/26/2014 7:43 am
GG Bogus!

That was pretty much a complete throttling. Were it not for a strip-sack returned for a TD and another huge fumble return which together netted us 10 points, we might have been shut out. Only 56 yards of offense in the first half, and Navarette seemed to forget which team to throw the ball to. We finally put together one nice drive to get a second half touchdown, but outside of that drive New York had their way with us. Only bright spot is that the AC West seems to be pretty anemic altogether, we're still in first place with Oakland and KC all at 3-5, SD is only one game out of first at 2-6. Not that there will be any joy for whichever one of us wins the division come playoff time...

Re: 2016 Week 8

By Cork55
2/26/2014 9:17 am
GG Tennessee AI. Looks like we ran out of gas in the 2nd half, but luckily we built up a big lead first.

By oukjweather
2/26/2014 11:27 am
GG alabama1,

The telling stat of the game, plus 2 in turnover margin and still can not pull out the win. The NE D played well to keep us out of the endzone. The KC offense needs some serious overhaul. What is amazing to me, is to have lost 5 straight games and still be tied for first in divisional play. Another incredible stat is that all 4 teams in the division have multiple game loosing streaks. Who wants first place in the AC West?
Last edited at 2/26/2014 11:30 am

By Firefly
2/26/2014 1:17 pm
Gosh, my defense has been garbage lately. And of course, a 64-yard FG to in the game on the last play for Chicago. Can't say I'm surprised.

By Davesgang
2/26/2014 7:16 pm
Heart breaker of a loss for us. Last minute we lose by 1 point to New Jersey. GG

By Tecra031
2/26/2014 8:16 pm
GG Davesgang

You should have won that game. You had a good defensive game plan against me for most of the game.