NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

2016 week 11

By Davesgang
3/05/2014 7:00 am
GG buffalo
I don't think I've ever seen so many special teams yards ever.
The Weingarten show was in town. JDavidBaker if you have any tips on what I can so to keep my special teams from being shredded like that I'd be happy to try.

Re: 2016 week 11

By oukjweather
3/05/2014 9:33 am
GG Bogus,

Looked like NYG would run away with it until mid way in the fourth quarter. Finally managed to connect on 2 successive drives for touchdown. The second drive in part thanks to an untimely NYG fumble. The Kansas City loosing streak is now finally over. Unfortunately the damage is already done and this team needs some serious overhaul.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/05/2014 9:50 am
GG, Phinsfan,

If Navarette could stop throwing to the other team we might have something. He seems to be affecting his backup as well, he gets hurt and his replacement immediately throws an interception.

By Cork55
3/05/2014 9:57 am
GG Boberot.

Looks like things have tightened up quite a bit in our division after your win.

By Phinsfan
3/05/2014 10:34 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
GG, Phinsfan,

If Navarette could stop throwing to the other team we might have something. He seems to be affecting his backup as well, he gets hurt and his replacement immediately throws an interception.

Turnovers lost this game for you no doubt. We played pretty well on offense but nothing dazzlling, the int's and fumbles were the difference.
GG JDB

By Firefly
3/06/2014 11:20 am
We get revenge on Groza en the Bengals after the ****-whopping of a few weeks ago. We now have a solid hold on the division