NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome CaptainFarrar89 as the new owner of Chicago!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/03/2022 1:14 pm
CaptainFarrar89 has just joined the league as the owner of Chicago. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome CaptainFarrar89 as the new owner of Chicago!

By CaptainFarrar89
10/07/2022 2:15 pm
Hey all,

Glad to have joined. Been looking for a new league to join, and I thought I would give this one a go even with the low numbers, I do hope the numbers can improve. Decided to take on the project of rebuilding Chicago as it seemed like a good challenge.

A bit about myself, I’m from Sydney, Australia so for me, sim cycles run in the early afternoon/evening. I’ve been playing MFN for a few years. I did take a break for a bit due to personal commitments, but now I’m back. I have a team in a private league named the Penrith Lions (named after my home town and Lions because why not…) and I recently wanted to join a new league as well as a roster only league, so I jumped into MFN-1 since it looked quite fun, especially with the bleeding edge beta.

As for me when it comes to team ownership, I’m very flexible when it comes to trading. I am always open to trade discussions and I’m sure you will see me active when the off-season rolls around and during the draft. Other than that, I don’t like to see my teams go crazy when it comes to the free cap space, but I’ll put in fair offers for players and trades.