NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Pre-Championship Game Banter

By JCSwishMan33
3/25/2014 10:20 am
1) All-Pennsylvania Championship! Not bad! I'm sure the Happy Valley ain't so happy right now. Heh.

2) I hate the fact that I'm so inactive after the regular season. Can't even say I've been able to work on my golf game. Heh.

Anyway... Just hijacking a thread because I was bored. Carry on! :D

Re: Pre-Championship Game Banter

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/25/2014 10:54 am
JCSwishMan33 wrote:
1) All-Pennsylvania Championship! Not bad! I'm sure the Happy Valley ain't so happy right now. Heh.

2) I hate the fact that I'm so inactive after the regular season. Can't even say I've been able to work on my golf game. Heh.

Anyway... Just hijacking a thread because I was bored. Carry on! :D

Any thoughts on things for non-playoff teams to do during the postseason? I'd like to release the upcoming draft list after the final regular season game, but besides that? Or is it kind of nice to have a break?

By JCSwishMan33
3/25/2014 11:10 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Any thoughts on things for non-playoff teams to do during the postseason? I'd like to release the upcoming draft list after the final regular season game, but besides that? Or is it kind of nice to have a break?

I partially don't mind the break... Lets me have some time where I don't have to check the site every day if I've got other stuff going on. :D

I do like the idea of having a preview of the draft list, so I can start planning on who I need to resign, and who I can afford to let go.

Another thing that might be handy (unless it's already implemented and I can't find it) is the ability to preview the upcoming free agency 'class'. As in, like the current free agents list, but the guys that're in their last contract year and might be hitting FA. So we could start planning out cap space for a stud signing and whatnot.

I have another idea that I'd love some feedback on, but I'll throw that one on the Beta Chat.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/25/2014 11:14 am
I like the FA status idea.