NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

2017 Week 4

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
5/01/2014 5:50 am
Wow, an awful lot of orange on that field!

GG, JCSwishMan! After last week's defensive battle, this week both offenses were on fire. Down to the wire, and the clock just ran out on Cleveland's attempt to tie the game as they get within the 10 yard line as time expires. Both QB's were red hot and the running backs were knocking off long runs especially early. A fun game to watch.

Re: 2017 Week 4

By Firefly
5/01/2014 1:12 pm
Nearly blew a big lead against the Bengals, but they ran out of time after recovering the onside kick. We had an awful lot of penalties on this one, they cost us dearly.

I noticed more variance with punt returns, some returns didn't go anywhere, others went long. The coverage near the goal line is certainly more enthusiastic, although I didn't see any punts downed.

By JCSwishMan33
5/01/2014 10:23 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
Wow, an awful lot of orange on that field!

GG, JCSwishMan! After last week's defensive battle, this week both offenses were on fire. Down to the wire, and the clock just ran out on Cleveland's attempt to tie the game as they get within the 10 yard line as time expires. Both QB's were red hot and the running backs were knocking off long runs especially early. A fun game to watch.

The words "pumpkin patch" come to mind. Heh.

GG, JDB.

Yeah, we definitely couldn't stop your air game for a little while there. But it was a nice back and forth pitched battle. As a coach / GM, I'd be ridiculously frustrated by the fact that we were literally THAT CLOSE to a possible tie. Ugh.

Re: 2017 Week 3

By Davesgang
5/02/2014 3:00 am
Week 3
Great game phinsfan. Oakland @ San Diego was a airshow.
One more play or one more yard

By Phinsfan
5/02/2014 11:25 am
Davesgang wrote:
Week 3
Great game phinsfan. Oakland @ San Diego was a airshow.
One more play or one more yard

GG Davegang

yes one more play or yard, amazing watching that last play as your D stopped us short of the goal line. At some point in that last drive I would have liked to see the ball spiked to conserve some of the clock but it wasn't to be.

the QB's had a field day seems our D's didn't make the trip lol.