NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Week 1

By Firefly
7/11/2014 12:34 pm
Good start to the season, I liked our work on both offense and defense. ST we gave up a TD on a punt return, but we had a long one later on as well.

Next up Miami, whose GM -Nero- might or might not be active anymore? He did renew...
Last edited at 7/11/2014 12:35 pm

By Davesgang
7/11/2014 12:43 pm
Great game against Houston. Very close.
Very tough defense, but the chargers D was surprisingly good too.
I've had a tough time getting this D to gel and this game left me feeling optimistic that San Diego's not a one facet team finally.

By JCSwishMan33
7/11/2014 6:19 pm
Ouch. Just... Ouch. Poor offensive effort, the defense was a broken dam. Nothing went right.

Knew this was going to be a rebuilding year, but... ****.

GG NYG.

By Phinsfan
7/12/2014 8:22 pm
Off to a good start with a week 1 win but not without paying the price. RB Charles Davis is out for 10 weeks with a serious knee injury. QB Nicholas Norris is questionable for 5 weeks with a leg injury. We'll be okay RB wise as we have 3 average RB's to fill the void and 2nd year player Richard King performed well in Davis's absence. We'll move Norris to the back up spot so that he can be available if necessary but we plan for him to sit the next 3 weeks or so to get healthier.

Really liked how our D played. Some of the off season pick ups as well as past drafts have made us a very good D. Tough match up for this D against Green Bay so looking forward to seeing how they do against a very good Packer offense.

GG AI Tenn