NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 2

By Firefly
7/14/2014 7:23 pm
I hate to say it, but... we still own this rivalry, baby!! Great performance against our long-time nemesis the Dolphins. Perkins had a very poor game and Calvillo just rocked.

The big, big negative was two punt returns for TD... add one more on opening week to make it three in two games and it is getting ridiculous.

Re: Week 2

By Phinsfan
7/14/2014 9:26 pm
Well, I am surprised that we came up with a win against a Green Bay team that I thought was superior, especially with our back up QB. Our D played excellent again and had 2 picks, 1 that was late in the game and was key to securing a win for us. QB Crandall played well in a starting role and was very hot in the 1st half to get us a lead going into half time. He cooled off the 2nd half the the D stayed tight and sticky and kept the lead for us. Looking forward to see this D play all season, see if they can keep it up.

GG Cork55

By JCSwishMan33
7/14/2014 10:07 pm
Another poor, poor performance from the good guys, this one against a division rival.

Rebuilding year in full effect.

By oukjweather
7/15/2014 7:05 am
Well a tough fought game against Denver. Managed to hold off there come back after going up 24 points by the second quarter. Denver scored a FG to close out the first half, before attempting to mount a come back. Offense wouldn’t be the same after the first half with our starting QB injured in the first half. It was serious, but he was able to play in a limited sense through the second half. Denver would put up 14 points in the second half while we managed to tack on a fg to secure the win. The good news is we did managed to hold off the come back, the bad news is the injury to our starting QB may cost us a few games along the way.

GG jdavidbakr

By Cork55
7/15/2014 6:57 pm
Phinsfan wrote:
Well, I am surprised that we came up with a win against a Green Bay team that I thought was superior, especially with our back up QB. Our D played excellent again and had 2 picks, 1 that was late in the game and was key to securing a win for us. QB Crandall played well in a starting role and was very hot in the 1st half to get us a lead going into half time. He cooled off the 2nd half the the D stayed tight and sticky and kept the lead for us. Looking forward to see this D play all season, see if they can keep it up.

GG Cork55

That was a close game all the way. I was happy with the way we played outside of the 3 picks.