NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 9

By Firefly
7/30/2014 9:32 am
We've suffered mightily this year from fumbles and punt return TDs, and today was no exception. At first it looked like Houston might destroy us, but the defense toughened up and we might have had a chance if we'd play tighter

GG Houston

Re: Week 9

By Davesgang
7/31/2014 1:13 am
GG Green Bay

The chargers running was awesome, and played a huge part in this come back win.

By Tecra031
7/31/2014 12:07 pm
GG Wolfpack

Was a costly win for us however, as several defensive starters went down with serious injuries, perhaps for the season.

By Wolfpack
8/01/2014 1:00 pm
GG NJ,

The injuries must explain our late push for a comeback. Your defense kept us shut down most of the day.

By Phinsfan
8/02/2014 9:50 pm
a really tough loss against the stacked up Detroit team (with the sly owner AKA Panthers729). we stayed in the game all the way and had a 22-20 lead but couldn't get a 3rd down conversion to help run that clock down so Detroit was able to move down for the winning FG.

I likely need to set a rule for this situation, not sure in this game that it is safe to run with a 2 point lead and 2 min 30 sec or so on the clock. anyway, we ran to run the clock and that didn't work out.

Thought the Panthers729 players would be disabled but guess not in this league anyway???? I feel a bit robbed on this one.

So we start the season 4-0, then split a couple then lose 4 straight to be 5-5.

By Davesgang
8/03/2014 9:39 pm
I think they get reactivated just when they play you phinsfan:)

By Phinsfan
8/03/2014 10:06 pm
Davesgang wrote:
I think they get reactivated just when they play you phinsfan:)

lol, could be...it's a conspiracy lol.