NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Week 12

By Detroit Leo
8/06/2014 2:49 am
Well 4 fumbles (3 lost) and 2 INTs later and my Zona squad was embarrassed by GB. My guys just were not in it today apparently as that was just ugly for such a decent team...
Last edited at 8/06/2014 2:49 am

By chinaski
8/06/2014 4:46 am
**** we got robbed. Im pretty sure onside recovery kick chance is way too high. Ive seen 6 in our games alone this season, 4 for us and 2 for them. Burned us this time.

Another thing, I saw a tip drill interception in my game tonight! Is that new? Great stuff JDB.

http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/1911#340890
Last edited at 8/06/2014 4:52 am

By Wolfpack
8/06/2014 9:50 am
GG NY. That was a crazy one.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/06/2014 11:15 am
chinaski wrote:
**** we got robbed. Im pretty sure onside recovery kick chance is way too high. Ive seen 6 in our games alone this season, 4 for us and 2 for them. Burned us this time.

Another thing, I saw a tip drill interception in my game tonight! Is that new? Great stuff JDB.

http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/1911#340890

I think you're right, I need to figure out how to cut down on those onside kick successes. For the tip drill - it's all about how the ball bounces, I guess. I'm glad you posted that, I hadn't seen it happen but knew it should have been possible!

By Cork55
8/06/2014 10:47 pm
Detroit Leo wrote:
Well 4 fumbles (3 lost) and 2 INTs later and my Zona squad was embarrassed by GB. My guys just were not in it today apparently as that was just ugly for such a decent team...

The football must have been coated with grease or something to cause all those fumbles.

By Firefly
8/07/2014 8:53 am
I haven't seen successful onsides kicks, but I have seen tipped completions and interceptions.

GG Cleveland, it was all Steelers today, despite the fact you did some things really well on defense, mainly stopping the run

By JCSwishMan33
8/08/2014 7:35 pm
Firefly wrote:
I haven't seen successful onsides kicks, but I have seen tipped completions and interceptions.

GG Cleveland, it was all Steelers today, despite the fact you did some things really well on defense, mainly stopping the run

Yeah, I've gotta take solace in some of the little victories.

Otherwise... Yep. All Pittsburgh. GG.