NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 13

By Firefly
8/08/2014 9:46 am
Wow, normcharlton, I don't know if you had time to work on your team, but this seemed a very different Bengal team than two weeks ago, much better prepared. It was a really great game. As usual we suffered from turnovers. Four, five, who's counting.

Yet we had the lead, but after a great game on run defense, we crumbled late to give up the tie and the ensuing interception caused us to fall behind by 7 with two minutes left. But Calvillo tied the game again in only 50 seconds and got the team into the endzone in the first possession of OT to win the game and pretty much the division.

GG and welcome

Re: Week 13

By Tecra031
8/08/2014 9:57 am
GG Davesgang

NJ wins its first divisional title after 6 seasons and gains a 1st round bye. However, once again the injury bug keeps hitting us and can't seem to get fully healthy. Hopefully we can recover in time for a strong playoff run.

By chinaski
8/08/2014 10:43 am
On top of being the greatest kicker in MFN-1 history, the guy catches TD's!

http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/watch/1922#342988

By Davesgang
8/08/2014 8:06 pm
GG tecra
The jets look playoff ready.
My chargers are faltering late in the season.

By Phinsfan
8/08/2014 8:55 pm
Wow a huge upset for us on the road against Houston. I'm stunned as we were able to hold Houston to 8 points winning a game that was an offensive struggle for both teams as well as timely interceptions for both teams. Gives us a shot at the playoffs still.

GG legendsport