NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Divisional games

By Firefly
8/20/2014 9:56 am
Boy, what a heart-breaker. We had an excellent defensive GP and we controlled the Houston offense. But a slew of turnovers, a kickoff TD and the inability to score a TD in crunch time cost us the game.

GG Houston, good luck against the Jersey bulldozers

Re: Divisional games

By Tecra031
8/20/2014 11:40 am
GG Phinsfan

Literally a tale of two half's - QB Behan chose to have this game as his worst game of the season with 5 1st half INTs and we managed just 10 1st half points, but came back with 3 TDs in the second half, including the game winning TD pass with 1:04 left. Was a nail biter for my team up until the end, well played.

Re: Divisional games

By Phinsfan
8/20/2014 10:13 pm
Tecra031 wrote:
GG Phinsfan

Literally a tale of two half's - QB Behan chose to have this game as his worst game of the season with 5 1st half INTs and we managed just 10 1st half points, but came back with 3 TDs in the second half, including the game winning TD pass with 1:04 left. Was a nail biter for my team up until the end, well played.

GG Tecra031
That was a great game to watch. I never felt we had the game in control even after the 1st half performance. 1 killer for us was the fumble in our own territory just before the half and you guys scored a FG so you actually had 13 at the half, seemed to change the momentum before the half. Wishing we could have scored on a couple more of the INT's in the first half. We couldn't capitalize on a few of those INT's and it cost us in the end.

You have a great team there, the running game was unstoppable and kept many of your drives alive with long runs.

Best of luck the rest of the way.