NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 1

By Morbid
9/25/2014 4:25 am
Wow

Dont know how I pulled it off but came away with a 38-26 win over Miami. Threw 5 INT (could have been 7 if not for a holding and interference) Well when I wasnt turning over O looked pretty good. Costly win tho as my HB could miss most of the season.

GG Miami/Nero

Re: Week 1

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/25/2014 6:05 am
Ha, after blowing up the pre-season 3/4 of the AC West loses on opening day. I didn't have huge expectations going into Seattle, though, chinaski has got a great team going there. A huge gamble in the 4th to kick a 60-yard field goal paid off for Seattle, had they missed that we would have been in great field position to try to take the lead.

GG, chinaski.

By Detroit Leo
9/25/2014 6:09 am
Zona managed to get a win against Washington. It was not as smooth as I had hoped though. Have a very talented roster. Time to pile up some wins (hopefully)
Last edited at 9/25/2014 7:24 am

By Davesgang
9/25/2014 7:20 am
GG KC
We played a great first quarter. The Chiefs play good all game...

By oukjweather
9/25/2014 9:06 am
Davesgang wrote:
GG KC
We played a great first quarter. The Chiefs play good all game...

What a game. Late in the 2nd qtr, down 17 - 0. To this point we have a qb who has already thrown an interception and a running back who kept running into a wall. After that last touchdown by San Diego, the offense started coming alive. 1st string QB starts hitting some big time passes and our running back starts finding some holes in the defense. The KC defense finally finds its footing and starts playing lights out defense. Defense plays an impressive second half. With all the pieces coming together we put up 27 unanswered points to win the game after giving up 17. We took off enough time on the last possession to prevent San Diego from scoring in the second half. I'm certain if there had been 3 more seconds left on the clock San Diego would have scored. With that we take the divisional lead. Wonder how long that will last.

GG Davesgang

By Wolfpack
9/25/2014 10:31 am
GG Detroit. Cant believe we pulled that out…I forgot to move my starting QB on the depth chart.

By Phinsfan
9/25/2014 9:43 pm
We start out the season against the Defending Champ New Jersey on their turf and they didn't disappoint the home crowd fans. We played from behind the whole game and had some decent offense at time and defense at time but NJ was the best team for sure. Jeff Nelson literally ran over us all day and when it counted in the 4th quarter, he had a great game.

GG Terca031 and very nice team you have there.

By Tecra031
9/26/2014 4:28 pm
GG Phinsfan

You put up a good fight, but NJ came out to start the season ready to play today in front of the home crowd.