NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 6

By Tecra031
10/07/2014 9:31 am
GG Redfox,

I could not slow down your passing game today and it almost cost us a win. You almost stole this one in our house. You have a strong offense there, it was fun to watch.

Re: Week 6

By Detroit Leo
10/07/2014 10:40 am
Tecra031 wrote:
GG Redfox,

I could not slow down your passing game today and it almost cost us a win. You almost stole this one in our house. You have a strong offense there, it was fun to watch.

A sloppy blowout win for Zona this week. Seems like all of my teams across the leagues were committing bone head penalties. Many unnecessary roughness calls, facemasks and so on. Another week in the books though. Arizona is playing some decent ball despite making stupid mistakes.

By Wolfpack
10/07/2014 11:06 am
GG Baltimore!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/07/2014 11:47 am
GG oukj - another tight AC West game goes down to the wire!

By chinaski
10/07/2014 12:07 pm
ugh. lost track of the number of times ive seen teams (and mine) become unstoppable in the last few minutes of the game. Comeback code needs toning down badly.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/07/2014 3:59 pm
chinaski wrote:
ugh. lost track of the number of times ive seen teams (and mine) become unstoppable in the last few minutes of the game. Comeback code needs toning down badly.

What's crazy is the only thing that changes is the play calling ... which means that the passing game is really still too strong. Hopefully the code that's in testing right now will help. It actually has cut down on passing success, but the best QB getting 20% completion rate is a little low, so I'm still tweaking it before releasing it here... ;-)

By oukjweather
10/09/2014 8:49 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
GG oukj - another tight AC West game goes down to the wire!

GG jdavidbakr,

Just can't seem to find a way to get enough offense together to finish these games off.

By Phinsfan
10/09/2014 9:18 pm
we were part of a comeback this week also. Cincinnati QB rated 63 moves right down the field and scores. our previous possession had our 83 rated QB tossing in-completions 3 straight and if counting the possession before that, I think it was 5 straight. so after getting a lead late we can't seal the deal, very frustrating for sure.

High scoring match that had their running game very difficult to stop and we still have a problem in the turnover battle. Last year we were in the top crust of the league in turnover margin, this year not so go if not close to the worse.

gg Cincinnati