NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 8

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/11/2014 6:46 am
GG, KC - you return the favor from a couple of weeks ago and come into our house to steal a win. We lose the turnover battle and that was probably the difference maker.

Re: Week 8

By Tecra031
10/11/2014 10:40 am
GG San Diego,

NJY just didn't come to play against you, easily our worst effort of the season so far. Sloppy play all game, with 6 turnovers. We couldn't get any flow on offense and looked like my defense was sleeping. You controlled that game from start to finish, well done.

By Wolfpack
10/11/2014 11:13 am
GG Tampa.

By oukjweather
10/11/2014 10:13 pm
GG jdavidbakr,

Not a lot of scoring in this game. I was pleased with my defensive performance in this game. Offense continues to struggle, particularly in scoring. Good to snag a win to break the loosing streak.

By Davesgang
10/12/2014 4:44 am
GG Tecra

Was really worried about this match up. We've really struggled against strong running in the past.
This really seemed like everything was bouncing our way this game.

By Phinsfan
10/13/2014 9:47 am
Tough to swallow loss in OT against a very good Arizona team. Arizona's QB threw for 633 yards and 4 TD's...ouch.

GG Detroit Leo

By Detroit Leo
10/13/2014 1:10 pm
Phinsfan wrote:
Tough to swallow loss in OT against a very good Arizona team. Arizona's QB threw for 633 yards and 4 TD's...ouch.

GG Detroit Leo

Yeah... It was a crazy game. QB went off just before the nerf hammer is about to drop. Hopefully he and the WRs will still perform fairly well as they are pretty solid. Will be interesting to see how the next few weeks unfold.