NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

week nine

By Davesgang
12/27/2014 11:31 am
GG phinsfan
Had a good (lucky) defensive performance. Came up with lots of lucky interceptions and made just enough offense. Seemed to have a lot of penalties this game though. Good luck on the playoffs!

Re: week nine

By Firefly
12/28/2014 11:05 am
GG jdbakr, a very interesting game. We couldn't pass, you couldn't run. And even weirder, we could run! Close game to the end, could have gone either way.

If you saw the game you'll notice after the safety there was a glitch, with Denver losing possession at the spot of the free kick. Also, I'm sure a holding penalty against Denver was not correctly applied as the ball was spotted at the end of the run. And since the down is repeated, well... unless it was declined? Either way, not good.

By Phinsfan
12/29/2014 1:37 am
Davesgang wrote:
GG phinsfan
Had a good (lucky) defensive performance. Came up with lots of lucky interceptions and made just enough offense. Seemed to have a lot of penalties this game though. Good luck on the playoffs!

GG Davesgang
yeah your D was opportunistic and killed our drives. You have a great team there and we only hope to get to that level.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
12/29/2014 10:07 am
Firefly wrote:
GG jdbakr, a very interesting game. We couldn't pass, you couldn't run. And even weirder, we could run! Close game to the end, could have gone either way.

If you saw the game you'll notice after the safety there was a glitch, with Denver losing possession at the spot of the free kick. Also, I'm sure a holding penalty against Denver was not correctly applied as the ball was spotted at the end of the run. And since the down is repeated, well... unless it was declined? Either way, not good.

GG, FF - that free kick was really weird, I have no idea what happened. I think I see the holding call you're referring to, it looks like it occurred after the completion 10 yards downfield which, when enforced, brought the ball back to the original line of scrimmage.