NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2021 Draft

By Gustoon
2/03/2015 1:16 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Gustoon wrote:
Thanks for not having this draft through the SB :)

:-) That's one of the reasons there are no sims on Sundays.

Ha ha, proper football man :)

By Tecra031
2/03/2015 8:14 pm
Incredibly weak draft class this year

By Mr.Krazy
2/04/2015 1:20 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Davesgang wrote:
Anyone notice the progress is already started on the draftees?
jdb is this a unintended tell?

Yeah, I caught that over the weekend as well - releasing the draft early did get them starting with the updates. I think it's too small of a sample size to be revealing in any way but that won't happen with future draft classes.

Yeah I noticed that with my picks. My rookie LG has a -2/-1 start and this season stat shows -2/0. weird..

By Mr.Krazy
2/05/2015 8:49 pm
well that was certainly an interesting draft..

I think I filled out some positions that needed depth but I could of had better picks. I'll go ahead and rate my first draft a B-

By Gustoon
2/06/2015 1:10 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
well that was certainly an interesting draft..

I think I filled out some positions that needed depth but I could of had better picks. I'll go ahead and rate my first draft a B-

The top end was fine, but as was said earlier, it was a weak draft. Just hoping that the players I/we drafted get their asses through training camp and have their noses buried in the PBs

By Black Adder
2/06/2015 5:57 am
Gustoon wrote:
[quote="Mr.Krazy"]. Just hoping that the players I/we drafted get their asses through training camp and have their noses buried in the PBs

Where else would they have them buried? LOL