NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Fumbles

By Morbid
3/20/2015 11:21 am
Just looked at the leaders in fumbles and its really bad. I dont see how these numbers should be that high for most of these players. I thought it was bad for my RB but to see some of these others with 100 in both carrying and avoid fumbles to have 9 or more is a bit to much.

Re: Fumbles

By Thor
3/20/2015 12:13 pm
I agree. I wonder how many of them are on punt returns?

By Wolfpack
3/20/2015 12:50 pm
My running back has 7 so far this year…which will have him on pace for not quite double from last year.

By WarEagle
3/20/2015 1:21 pm
My RB has 8 through 8 games. He had 5 all of last year.

91 Ball Carrying
100 Avoid Fumble
Last edited at 3/20/2015 1:22 pm

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
3/20/2015 1:47 pm
I'll tweak the formula for the next game, let me know what you think.

I also noticed a seemingly high number of fumbled snaps in my last 2 games, so I'll look at that too. Anyone else noticing that?

By Wolfpack
3/20/2015 2:43 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:

I also noticed a seemingly high number of fumbled snaps in my last 2 games, so I'll look at that too. Anyone else noticing that?

Yes. My QB had 2 last game.

By sealbc
3/20/2015 3:43 pm
I noticed we can not check for fumbles in kr and pr returns.I was wondering how many have occurred for my team.

By Morbid
3/20/2015 5:39 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:

I see them almost every game actually, between the snap and actually handing it off to the back.

By WarEagle
3/20/2015 7:28 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:

Yes. Seems like there are a few every game.

By Tecra031
3/23/2015 8:19 am
I think it is still an issue. My RB had 3 fumbles this week and he is rated 100 in both ball carrying and avoid fumble.