NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: San Francisco and Tennessee

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/17/2015 12:35 am
San Francisco sends:
LDE Felix Pack

Tennessee sends:
2022 Round 3 Pick 3
2023 Round 3

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: San Francisco and Tennessee

By jsid
4/17/2015 12:44 am
Just wanna let you all know if anyone wants to offer two third rounders for a 31 year old 68/68 player of mine I'll pretty much accept it immediately.

By martinwarnett
4/17/2015 1:30 am
77/77 for me based upon weightings; I cna only offer a trade based upon what my trading bar says...

By Wolfpack
4/17/2015 8:14 am
jsid wrote:
Just wanna let you all know if anyone wants to offer two third rounders for a 31 year old 68/68 player of mine I'll pretty much accept it immediately.

+1

By Thor
4/17/2015 8:30 am
jsid wrote:

Wow. My ratings show him as 78/78.

That's a pretty big difference.

By Morbid
4/17/2015 9:38 am
66/66 ratings for me

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
4/17/2015 9:41 am
Probably all depends on how high you value run defense, because he's a 100 at pass rush but only 53 at run defense.

By Davesgang
4/17/2015 12:07 pm
still it highlights the guidelines for aging players may need adjusting.

By Gustoon
4/17/2015 12:09 pm
Morbid wrote:
66/66 ratings for me

I have 68/68, same as jsid

By martinwarnett
4/17/2015 12:33 pm
Gustoon wrote:
Morbid wrote:
66/66 ratings for me

I have 68/68, same as jsid

But... that figure obviously changes upon the weightings used. It's as simple as that. That's obviously going to change the way the trade bar displays.

The weightings I use put the guy 77/77 or so. The trade offered was valid based upon that - if I'd wanted parity then I'd have had to have jiggled things around trade wise, so offered the deal that the bar said was slightly in the other guys favour.

I need to get younger on the DL, after all.

I guess theoretically someone could jiggle the player weightings they use to demand the earth for a poor player. The trade recipient will view a deal based upon their bar, which can be affected by weightings.

There was no intent to flim-flam, mislead, abuse the process or rip someone off.