In the AFC West, KC looks to have all but clinched the division with the best record in the league at 10-1. But it looks like there are some pretty exciting races in the other divisions -
* Miami is 1 game ahead of Buffalo. The teams split their games between them, so if Buffalo can catch Miami it's going to come down to a couple levels of tiebreakers.
* Cincinnati and Pittsburgh are knotted up at 8-3 - Cincinnati has in a 2-game losing streak and needs to pick it up to fend off rising Pittsburgh.
* Houston has a comfortable 2-game lead over Indy, but they split their head-to-head and Indy still has a good chance to catch them.
* Philadelphia and New York are way out in front of the other teams in their division, and are tied at 9-2. Big game in week 12 as these two teams meet for the first time this season.
* Seattle and Arizona are tied at 7-3-1, the common tie being their first head-to-head game. Seattle got the win the second time, so has the tiebreaker edge.
* Chicago is a game and a half ahead of Green Bay, who is stuck in a 2-game losing streak. This race could come down to the final game of the season when these two teams meet for the second time.
* Tampa Bay has a fairly comfortable 2-game lead over New Orleans, but New Orleans could make a push to take the division yet.
Good luck to all on the last 5 weeks!