NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Depth Chart

By Tecra031
5/07/2015 8:01 am
Not sure what happened, but my entire depth chart was changed from what I set it to before the Week 1 game. Looks like like it auto reset my entire depth chart. It didn't even field a full squad, was one man short. Very weird
Last edited at 5/07/2015 8:11 am

By Morbid
5/07/2015 9:34 am
Tecra031 wrote:
Not sure what happened, but my entire depth chart was changed from what I set it to before the Week 1 game. Looks like like it auto reset my entire depth chart. It didn't even field a full squad, was one man short. Very weird

I have noticed it doing that to my teams before as well, removes players from depth chart but still keeps them active

By Tecra031
5/07/2015 9:42 am
Exactly, I had active players on the bench. My entire special teams lineups were out of whack. I had the wrong players starting in my secondary. Even put in the wrong QB. Just really messed up my game plan.

By Gustoon
5/07/2015 10:01 am
I thought I was going crazy as this happened to me also - http://mfn1.myfootballnow.com/community/6/573?page=0#3093 It screwed up my draft somewhat.

By RLWJR
5/07/2015 4:58 pm
Yep, I played my first game with my backup QB when I swear I moved the correct player to the starting spot prior to the game...... I thought I was going crazy.

By sealbc
5/08/2015 10:33 pm
I noticed the same thing. Has this been reported in the bug section?

By Tecra031
5/08/2015 11:44 pm
Was hoping JDB would read it here since its the different game engine. Not sure if it's game-wide.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
5/09/2015 6:55 am
The only time the AI should touch your depth chart is if you don't have enough active players or have too many active players; you can actually go into a game with no one in your depth chart and 46 players active and the AI won't set it, it will just figure the BPA on each play. So I wonder if somehow you didn't deactivate your players after the last preseason game, or maybe accidentally activated/deactivated someone?

By Gustoon
5/09/2015 7:05 am
MFN1
I just played a game and player(s) were dropped from the DC.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
5/09/2015 7:33 am
I've just disabled the "delete" key from removing players from your depth chart - to remove them you can drag them back up to the top list. Hopefully that's what's causing these phantom DC disappearances.