NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Snakes Alive...It`s week 5

By Black Adder
5/16/2015 3:44 am
GG HOU,

Back on track with a deserved win against a division leading Texans.We snagged 3 errant passes for Ints,which was probably the difference in this one.

Next up it`s NYJ and the Fins quick discard QB,Day.

Re: Snakes Alive...It`s week 5

By Sardean
5/16/2015 7:37 am
EAT EXCREMENT AND DIE KRAZY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UMMMMM how the F*&^ did i get away with that? lol

By Wolfpack
5/16/2015 8:20 am
GG Tampa

By Tecra031
5/16/2015 9:12 am
GG Buf,

The score does not indicate that it was a defensive battle for most of the game.

By Cork55
5/16/2015 9:26 am
GG Chicago. Your pass defense was outstanding in our game.

By Tecra031
5/16/2015 11:11 am
Black Adder wrote:
GG HOU,

Back on track with a deserved win against a division leading Texans.We snagged 3 errant passes for Ints,which was probably the difference in this one.

Next up it`s NYJ and the Fins quick discard QB,Day.

Thankfully I got 3 starters back from injury this week, NYJ/MIA should be a good game to watch

By Davesgang
5/16/2015 11:51 am
GG Minnesota
RB Cruz had some huge runs. The 80 yard break away up the middle play was epic. Your passing game was potent especially late in the game. Just couldn't stop those deep passes.

By Mr.Krazy
5/16/2015 4:00 pm
Sardean wrote:

You have no idea how angry I was during those last 2 possesions in overtime when my ancient QB Knapp threw an INT. which led to the weirdest field goal formation I have ever seen lol. all of your offensive line wanted to make sure the kicker was protected haha.

I will give credit where credit is due, you have built an amazing star studded team that beat me just barely... I need to revamp the Cowboys as my team is growing too old to play competively GG

By Sardean
5/16/2015 8:35 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Sardean wrote:

You have no idea how angry I was during those last 2 possesions in overtime when my ancient QB Knapp threw an INT. which led to the weirdest field goal formation I have ever seen lol. all of your offensive line wanted to make sure the kicker was protected haha.

I will give credit where credit is due, you have built an amazing star studded team that beat me just barely... I need to revamp the Cowboys as my team is growing too old to play competively GG

HA HA yeah. How you think i felt when my defence decided to leave one of your recievers looking for four leaf clovers to catch and run a mile to go to OT? lol what a game aye, thus why the jubilation in the first message lol.

By oukjweather
5/17/2015 7:03 am
Good game jdavidbakr,

We continue our slide of not being able to put a full game together to get a win. Your rushing defense did good. Your team also did a great job to get ahead at the end the first half with the field goal as time was expiring. With me having to kick the ball to you in the second half that was game changing. Was starting to wonder if all the scoring would be via field goal, but your team punched it in first in the 3rd quarter. Good job.