NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

2023 draft talk

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
6/11/2015 8:51 am
So ... is Matthew Hicks going to Cleveland? Or will Cleveland trade down and pass on the franchise QB? That 1.1 pick is going to be worth twice its weight in gold (if you could weigh draft picks). Maybe the 1.1 pick will land in Arizona where Gus can take the stud punter Gary Hyslop?

Re: 2023 draft talk

By Gustoon
6/11/2015 2:26 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
So ... is Matthew Hicks going to Cleveland? Or will Cleveland trade down and pass on the franchise QB? That 1.1 pick is going to be worth twice its weight in gold (if you could weigh draft picks). Maybe the 1.1 pick will land in Arizona where Gus can take the stud punter Gary Hyslop?

Take that one to the bank!...........although there are a lot of decent punters to be had, hopefully by the 7th round I will have them all. Thats my gameplan...if you can't punt I will win

By Mr.Krazy
6/11/2015 2:54 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
I actually wanted to do something like your doing a 'mock' draft. Darn you JDB for stealing my ideas!!! Lol jk. But is everyone alright with that in this league if I try a 'mock' draft for the 1st round? I will be pretty much guessing on what players each team would select and I wouldn't start it until free agency 1

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
6/11/2015 3:05 pm
Mr.Krazy wrote:
jdavidbakr wrote:
I actually wanted to do something like your doing a 'mock' draft. Darn you JDB for stealing my ideas!!! Lol jk. But is everyone alright with that in this league if I try a 'mock' draft for the 1st round? I will be pretty much guessing on what players each team would select and I wouldn't start it until free agency 1

I would love it -

By JCSwishMan33
6/11/2015 5:02 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
So ... is Matthew Hicks going to Cleveland? Or will Cleveland trade down and pass on the franchise QB?

That is a great question... Seeing as there's plenty wrong with this team, it could be an interesting time in C-Town come Draft Day.

By Thor
6/11/2015 9:19 pm
This will be an important draft for me.

I have 3 first round picks, including #2 and #4 overall (I think). Not sure yet which direction I want to go. Nice to have options.

By Gustoon
6/12/2015 12:21 am
Thor wrote:
This will be an important draft for me.

I have 3 first round picks, including #2 and #4 overall (I think). Not sure yet which direction I want to go. Nice to have options.

keep your hands off Gary Hyslop!

By Sardean
6/12/2015 7:54 pm
I HATE when i dont have a round 2 pick lol. But the players i got for it were 2 of my 3 best for the season IMO so it was well worth it. At christmas i always loved opening the pressies more than using them lol.