NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Mock Draft?

By Mr.Krazy
6/22/2015 1:37 pm
Hey everyone, I wanted to know if its alright with everyone if I make a mock draft for all of round 1 for all teams. I will be just guessing on what every team needs for round 1 of the draft, and will give a little description on every player selected in the round 1 of the 'mock draft'. This is just something I wanted to make for everyone to read during some of the "downtime" during the offseason. this could become a MFN-1 Tradition (hehe).

Is this something you guys are interested in, or is it too risky for me possibly revealing a player you might actually pick?

Re: Mock Draft?

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
6/22/2015 1:56 pm
I love the idea!

By Morbid
6/22/2015 2:18 pm
Sounds good, dont have a pick in round 1 but it will be interesting read as always

By jsid
6/22/2015 5:40 pm
As long as you have a Mel Kiper Jr. haircut, i'm fine with it.

By RLWJR
6/22/2015 5:41 pm
Sure, sounds cool to me. If you want to check how you do predicting, I'll send you my ranked list of picks for my team.........

By Mr.Krazy
6/23/2015 12:10 am
Alright sounds good, I'll post the first ever MFN mock draft as soon as I can. I'll also do one the last week of free agency before the draft starts