NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Mock Draft?

By Mr.Krazy
6/22/2015 1:37 pm
Hey everyone, I wanted to know if its alright with everyone if I make a mock draft for all of round 1 for all teams. I will be just guessing on what every team needs for round 1 of the draft, and will give a little description on every player selected in the round 1 of the 'mock draft'. This is just something I wanted to make for everyone to read during some of the "downtime" during the offseason. this could become a MFN-1 Tradition (hehe).

Is this something you guys are interested in, or is it too risky for me possibly revealing a player you might actually pick?

Re: Mock Draft?

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
6/22/2015 1:56 pm
I love the idea!

By Morbid
6/22/2015 2:18 pm
Sounds good, dont have a pick in round 1 but it will be interesting read as always

By jsid
6/22/2015 5:40 pm
As long as you have a Mel Kiper Jr. haircut, i'm fine with it.

By RLWJR
6/22/2015 5:41 pm
Sure, sounds cool to me. If you want to check how you do predicting, I'll send you my ranked list of picks for my team.........

By Mr.Krazy
6/23/2015 12:10 am
Alright sounds good, I'll post the first ever MFN mock draft as soon as I can. I'll also do one the last week of free agency before the draft starts