NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Dallas and Tampa Bay

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
7/07/2015 11:39 pm
Dallas sends:
RT John Kalinowski

Tampa Bay sends:
LT Troy Johnson

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Dallas and Tampa Bay

By jsid
7/08/2015 2:20 am
I don't get it...

By Mr.Krazy
7/08/2015 5:09 am
jsid wrote:
I don't get it...

he was originally a LT and I converted him to a RT. I guess all I can say is we both traded for OT's?

By Sardean
7/08/2015 8:19 am
dodgy lol

By Morbid
7/08/2015 11:17 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
jsid wrote:
I don't get it...

he was originally a LT and I converted him to a RT. I guess all I can say is we both traded for OT's?

Totally makes sense to me, it was pretty even before the position change. Was just good scouting IMO

By jsid
7/08/2015 12:29 pm
Morbid wrote:
Mr.Krazy wrote:
jsid wrote:
I don't get it...

Totally makes sense to me, it was pretty even before the position change. Was just good scouting IMO

Yeah Dallas makes out well here, but what does TB get out of it? I'm not gonna make a fuss about it, I just wanna know why they'd accept it.

By Morbid
7/08/2015 8:23 pm
I am just guessing but Tampa probably didnt see the higher skill at LT. You cant fault someone because another owner doesnt see the difference, a higher pass blocking will get a better rating on the left side just like a higher run blocking will produce a higher rating on the right side. I do the same when drafting, looking for FA's or deciding on trades.

Also if you set your player weights the same for both sides then you wouldnt see any difference. I believe the generic setting is like 100/25 pass/run block for LT and just the opposite for RT