NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 3

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
7/24/2015 6:58 am
GG, Seattle. Good golly, my DL completely controlled that game. Poor 46-rated pass blocking RT James Johnson of Seattle was completely outmatched by 81-rated pass rushing LDE Rubin Jones who tallied 7 sacks and it felt like was mentioned for pressure on nearly every pass play.

Re: Week 3

By Wolfpack
7/24/2015 7:58 am
GG Pitt.

By ibblacklavender02
7/24/2015 11:57 am
That was a slaughter lol....I can't get down like that cause my QB isn't going to lead us to victory!
Last edited at 7/24/2015 11:58 am

By jsid
7/24/2015 8:49 pm
Good game NO. What a game!

By mrfakename
7/25/2015 8:29 am
jsid wrote:
Good game NO. What a game!

I still dont know if it was luck or my team took that rivarly stuff seriously. All good stuff anyway. GG!

By Davesgang
7/25/2015 7:22 pm
GG KC
A lot closer than the score ended up at. Neither team had much yardage rushing the ball, but you were getting first downs. A few big plays went my way and you settled for fg's a few to many times. Did you see my qb fumble back 20 some yards? Laugh track play there. One of the First times where I felt like Dline played a big part in this game.

By oukjweather
7/25/2015 10:42 pm
Davesgang wrote:
GG KC
A lot closer than the score ended up at. Neither team had much yardage rushing the ball, but you were getting first downs. A few big plays went my way and you settled for fg's a few to many times. Did you see my qb fumble back 20 some yards? Laugh track play there. One of the First times where I felt like Dline played a big part in this game.

GG Davesgang,

You have a quality team. I was concerned going into this game and my concerns were realized. I was happy for the first portion of my teams performance but throwing 2 interceptions back to back and not being able to punch it in decided this game. Have to regroup from here and figure out how to get better offensive production.

By Sardean
7/26/2015 12:25 am
GG dallas, Didnt watch the game but clearly I lost cos the score says so lol

By Mr.Krazy
7/28/2015 12:00 am
Sardean wrote:
GG dallas, Didnt watch the game but clearly I lost cos the score says so lol
GG WAS

Same here, might watch it in a bit, but apparently I put an *** whooping on your team. Will meet you again later in the season.