NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 5

By jsid
7/29/2015 5:36 am
GG NO. Despite the TO margin, you outplayed me on both sides of the ball. Glad I had already stolen a game from you!

Re: Week 5

By nidd
7/29/2015 6:18 am
Nicely played Arizona.

By Tecra031
7/29/2015 6:48 am
WOW NE...destroyed us at home. Every big play went your way...we couldn't get into any flow on either side of the ball. When we were in the red zone on 2 drives, back to back holding and false start penalties pushed us out right back out. Worst game of the season for us by far. Well done.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
7/29/2015 7:04 am
Ouch. Baltimore doesn't start a drive in their own territory until the 7th time they get the ball. When you go into half time down 44-3 you know the game is pretty much over. GG, kynjel.

By mrfakename
7/29/2015 8:48 am
jsid wrote:
GG NO. Despite the TO margin, you outplayed me on both sides of the ball. Glad I had already stolen a game from you!

GG, another crazy one.

By Morbid
7/29/2015 11:09 am
Tecra031 wrote:
WOW NE...destroyed us at home. Every big play went your way...we couldn't get into any flow on either side of the ball. When we were in the red zone on 2 drives, back to back holding and false start penalties pushed us out right back out. Worst game of the season for us by far. Well done.

Yeah, was definitely my teams best game of the season. Guess they played with some Champions Pride

By Wolfpack
7/29/2015 12:15 pm
GG Cleveland

By Phinsfan
7/29/2015 4:20 pm
GG Davesgang,

that was a crazy finish, topped off with a 58 yard game winning FG. I feel you have the superior team so was surprised we even stayed with you, but somehow we seem to have your number the last few seasons.

Phinsfan

By Davesgang
7/29/2015 7:54 pm
GG Phinsfan

Argggggh! is about all I can say after that game;)

By JCSwishMan33
7/30/2015 7:48 am
Wolfpack wrote:
GG Cleveland

Thanks, same to you. You had my number the whole game... Lyons looks human, running game isn't working, and the defense couldn't catch a cold at this point.

Woof.