NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 11

By Tecra031
8/12/2015 11:36 am
GG Mia,

Was pretty close the whole way, with lots of sloppy play and turnovers. We were lucky to steal one at your place.

Re: Week 11

By Davesgang
8/12/2015 1:39 pm
GG Cleveland
Brutal running game you have there. Can't believe i gave up the safety...

By Black Adder
8/12/2015 2:39 pm
Tecra031 wrote:
GG Mia,

Was pretty close the whole way, with lots of sloppy play and turnovers. We were lucky to steal one at your place.

GG NJ,

Brilliant gameplanned game by BOTH teams, completely ruined by PUNT RETURNS (NJ Moore Kick Catching 29!!, 5 returns,2 TD`s for 276 yds Ave 55.2 yds!) (MIA Renfro Kick Catching 50, 3 returns 87 yds 0 TD`s )

Whats the point anymore??? Just get your fastest player on returns.

Sorry it needs fixing!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/12/2015 3:47 pm
Black Adder wrote:
Tecra031 wrote:
GG Mia,

GG NJ,

Brilliant gameplanned game by BOTH teams, completely ruined by PUNT RETURNS (NJ Moore Kick Catching 29!!, 5 returns,2 TD`s for 276 yds Ave 55.2 yds!) (MIA Renfro Kick Catching 50, 3 returns 87 yds 0 TD`s )

Whats the point anymore??? Just get your fastest player on returns.

Sorry it needs fixing!

Just so you know, I agree - and punt returns are the current game engine project.
Last edited at 8/12/2015 3:48 pm

By JCSwishMan33
8/13/2015 9:29 am
Davesgang wrote:
GG Cleveland
Brutal running game you have there. Can't believe i gave up the safety...

GG, SD!

Frey's been kind of forced to come into his own with Lyons' completely lackluster performance this year. His TD return didn't hurt, either. Heh.

Safeties ****, for sure. But you kept it nice and close... And with a little better AI logic in that last minute after the pick-6, we could've been playing some extra minutes out there.