NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Week 16

By oukjweather
8/24/2015 9:04 am
GG jdavidbakr,

That was a fun game to watch. A good defensive battle that your team was able to edge us out in. Offense committed to many turnovers and your defense was in good position to capitalize on it. Good gameplan too. After failing a passing attack last time we met I went heavy run and your team answered the bell to stop it. Neither team could convert on 3rd down going a combine 6 of 30. That is some good defensive football though by both teams. The last few minutes were pretty fun too to watch. Your team finally punches it into the endzone to take the lead with a minute and 10 seconds remaining. My team comes back and gets enough passing success to get in field goal range and make the long fieldgoal to force overtime. After that my team just didn't have the juice to keep you out of field goal range. A hard fought defensive battle to the end. Good game. That ends our season on another sour note. Another offseason trying to figure out how to make my team better.
Last edited at 8/24/2015 9:06 am

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/24/2015 9:32 am
GG, oukj - good hard fought battle, now we both can go and retool this offseason.

By Phinsfan
8/24/2015 3:09 pm
That was a great game Davesgang. Another epic battle between or teams. Defense was the story of the and that proved to be true as your team stalled our final drive from your 7 yard line to possibly tie the game.

GG Davesgang and good luck in the playoffs

Phinsfan

By Davesgang
8/26/2015 1:03 pm
GG phinsfan
A defensive battle indeed. See you again next season.