NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Atlanta and New England

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
2/02/2016 5:55 pm
Atlanta sends:
2026 Round 1 Pick 24
2026 Round 3 Pick 24
2026 Round 3 Pick 4 (Cleveland)
2026 Round 5 Pick 24

New England sends:
2026 Round 1 Pick 11
2026 Round 7 Pick 10

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Atlanta and New England

By Gustoon
2/03/2016 1:49 pm
Wow nice trade NE , I'd have done that too if I had the #11 pick. Ha ha, no pressure falcons...boom or bust

By Morbid
2/03/2016 4:39 pm
I need the young players more than 1 quality player. I dont expect to be in position to draft this low again..lol

By jsid
2/11/2016 12:07 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
Atlanta sends:
Daniel Wright - RB
Glenn Scott - RB
Jose Mayville - SS
2026 Round 5 Pick 24

New England sends:
Victor Erickson - CB
2026 Round 7 Pick 10

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

This is how the trade has shaped up so far. No buyer's remorse for me, so if Morbid is still happy about it, seems like a win-win.

By Morbid
2/11/2016 12:09 pm
I didnt set my picks for round 3 and missed my first 2 of the 3rd. Messed it all up as I wouldnt have taken the HB or WR. Oh well

By jsid
2/11/2016 12:15 pm
I figured that second HB pick was autopick. I accidentally missed by first second round pick, and got back in time to correct my pick a few spots later. The first autopick was decent, and someone i would have heavily considered and possibly picked. The second autopick would have been a disaster.