NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Kansas City and Dallas

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
2/09/2016 10:52 am
Kansas City sends:
2026 Round 1 Selection 12

Dallas sends:
2026 Round 3 Selection 10
2026 Round 4 Selection 16 (Dallas)
2027 Round 1 (Dallas)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Kansas City and Dallas

By oukjweather
2/09/2016 10:54 am
Thank you Mr. Krazy for doing business with me. I hope it works out great for you.

By Mr.Krazy
2/09/2016 10:56 am
Yeah, hope is the key word here. Got my eye on a few players, and afraid they could be a bust like the last couple of 1st round draft picks iv'e had

By oukjweather
2/09/2016 10:58 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Yeah, hope is the key word here. Got my eye on a few players, and afraid they could be a bust like the last couple of 1st round draft picks iv'e had

At least for me, the few times I have drafted high, when I got a player I wanted at that high level, even when they busted on me, they still turned into a starter that regularly contributes. They just were not the superstar I had hoped I was getting.

By DarkRogue
2/09/2016 10:58 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:

I had 2 of 3 guys in the first round last season bust, fortunately I've had some 2nd, 3rd and later round picks work out nicely.