NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Kansas City and Dallas

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
2/09/2016 10:52 am
Kansas City sends:
2026 Round 1 Selection 12

Dallas sends:
2026 Round 3 Selection 10
2026 Round 4 Selection 16 (Dallas)
2027 Round 1 (Dallas)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Kansas City and Dallas

By oukjweather
2/09/2016 10:54 am
Thank you Mr. Krazy for doing business with me. I hope it works out great for you.

By Mr.Krazy
2/09/2016 10:56 am
Yeah, hope is the key word here. Got my eye on a few players, and afraid they could be a bust like the last couple of 1st round draft picks iv'e had

By oukjweather
2/09/2016 10:58 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
Yeah, hope is the key word here. Got my eye on a few players, and afraid they could be a bust like the last couple of 1st round draft picks iv'e had

At least for me, the few times I have drafted high, when I got a player I wanted at that high level, even when they busted on me, they still turned into a starter that regularly contributes. They just were not the superstar I had hoped I was getting.

By DarkRogue
2/09/2016 10:58 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:

I had 2 of 3 guys in the first round last season bust, fortunately I've had some 2nd, 3rd and later round picks work out nicely.