NOTICE: This league is using the BLEEDING EDGE game engine. For more information, click here.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Mr.Krazy's post season reports are back!

By Mr.Krazy
6/28/2016 2:17 am
The off season discussions are coming back this year and will be better than ever! Starting tomorrow, I will begin overlooking statistics and player (as well as team) performances and start off the off season discussions with the MFN-1 Seasonal awards! Such awards will include MVP of the 2027 regular season, Offensive awards, Defensive awards, Positional awards, Coaching awards, and many others.

The 2nd report will be my infamous "Mr.Krazy Mock draft" that covers a mock draft of all 32 picks in the 1st round as well as comparing my mock picks to actual picks on draft day (if my schedule allows me to be present on drat day).

I also have plans on another off season report since the Volatility rating just debuted in MFN-1. It will be my most frequently updated off season topic to date because I will be "reviewing and analyzing" many different players that are eligible for the draft. This includes discussing the potential for certain players to boom or bust, player's profiles and "stats" of their college careers, and what they could bring to a team. This thread may be created before or after the Seasonal Awards thread (Or if a chat room was created, for the upcoming draft and such, I could overview players from the draft their too) and will basically talk about many different payers in the draft.

And if my schedule allows, I will lastly create a Top 50 players of 2027 season thread, giving out my opinions and views on who were the top 50 players in the 2027 regular season. Hopefully I will be able to write the top 50 list as it sounds like something fun to read and enjoy during the off season of MFN-1

I will also be doing "live" analysis of picks of the draft if a draft room is created. Hope everyone will enjoy these upcoming off season threads and good luck in the off season!

Re: Mr.Krazy's post season reports are back!

By Black Adder
6/28/2016 3:29 am
Looking foward to all of this Mr K,thanks for taking the time .

By Mr.Krazy
6/30/2016 1:14 am
The 2027 MFN-1 Season award ceremony will be posted tomorrow late afternoon, so don't forget to bring the popcorn and the team, this is going to be a night of recognition!

By RLWJR
6/30/2016 1:32 am
Afraid Jax will just watch from home this year, LOL........

By Black Adder
6/30/2016 8:18 am
Mr.Krazy wrote:
The 2027 MFN-1 Season award ceremony will be posted tomorrow late afternoon, so don't forget to bring the popcorn and the team, this is going to be a night of recognition!

Got the beer,a couple of busty cheeleaders and some nice French cheese and crackers...I`m ready!...lol

By Mr.Krazy
7/01/2016 4:07 am
Update*

Been busy around here the past few days, but I have been working on the Awards Ceremony and I promise it will be done before the free agency week 4 of 5 sim.